Hello! I’m Lottie L’Amour – a London based UK plus-size fashion, beauty and body positivity blogger!
I’m 29, I live in Islington, London, UK with my girlfriend. I also travel back and forth to Nottingham to visit my family and friends.
I’m a UK size 20-22, I’m 5’7″ and I wear a UK size 7EEE.
Here’s some more stuff about me:
- I’ve got lots of tattoos – a full sleeve of beautiful art, a chest tattoo, one on my right leg and various other small ones dotted around.
- I’m completely petrified of Jelly. I don’t trust the way it moves.
- Purple is my all-time favourite colour!
- My other passions in life are LGBTQ+ rights, music of all genres, my amazing friends and cheese.
- You can often find me face deep in a pizza.
- The day job is a Customer Service Manager for a gay fetish dating website. Yes, it is as fun as it sounds.
- I’m more of a dog person than a cat person, but show me a good cat video or GIF and I’m anyone’s.
- I can easily drink Vodka until it falls out of my nose.
Fashion wise, I’m in love with bright colours and bold prints. I’m obsessed with the bold prints of Mary Katrantzou (and lucky enough to work near their studio!) and Valentino, the crisp, cool clothing of Philip Lim and the shoes of Jeffery Campbell. I’m always adorned in some level of elaborate necklace.
My favourite high-street brands are River Island, ASOS Curve, Forever 21+, Yours Clothing, Collectif, New Look (Inspire), Boohoo.com and Simply Be.